Si Petite dan Tan Skin Headline Animator

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sporty or Not To Sporty?

Rasanya dah lama kita tak berckp psl fashion kan? Btw, lately mmg rasa mcm nk sporty blk jer. Nodie always says " Betty...Betty...tak habis-habis dgn Adidas dia" At that moment, sy berjaya heret Nadia ke Al-Ikhsan and she bought a Nike head-band for her jogging-goal-activity. Well, I never "backstabbing" Adidas since I am 14. I never wear Nike,Puma or whatsoever sports' brands. *Am I too choosy? or groupie the brand? I dont think so...* It's just...errr...yah..yah...I have to admit that David Beckham being the brand model. I mean....gosh! With his Mohican hairdo and his status as football celebrity, he deserves all that.Ok. Fine...I really eye-ing this at the moment










Adidas Original Velour Track Top












Adidas Superstar II Adicolor White Series W5

*u can change the stripes anytime u want*
and....Eyes of the Week.....


Cerruti C-1881
*I really love the details of Swarovski crystals and the engraved "Cerruti 1881"*

4 comments:

Nadia Dzai said...

woohhoooo... aku nike. :p

Betty A. said...

ko mmg nike,,,:P

Ana Shirin said...

yeah, let's convert everybody into the adidas-cult.. haha. speaking of which, i just bought a adidas respect M.E dunk lo sneakers ;)

Betty A. said...

ana...u mmg ske jeles kan i!!! hahahaha