Si Petite dan Tan Skin Headline Animator

Monday, August 20, 2007

A late of Convo update

Hugs and kisses to :

My dear family - thanks for support me all this while...during hard time of my 4 years study.
My-"u-know-who-u-are" : We've been through too many things...loads....loads..and more will coming. Am well prepared.

My MMU friends - being beside for studying, eating, movie-ing, outing, sleeping.....it'll be the best memoirs i ever had in MMU.


To convo students of the day:

Jaja, Noon, Yana, K.Maz, K.Iza, Abg Azmi, Nana, Syaz, Dgo and others who knew me that am not mentioned....congrats! May future undertakings will colour your life...Amin...


Credit given for above pressies :

My family - for the lovely flowers....it's PINK!! I love my family!!

Miss Nadia and Miss Ekin - the hanging teddy with roses. Mucho u guys!

Hairul the 'understood' bro and my bestie, Azim : i felt warmth for both Famous Amos hampers. You guys mmg seniman la....!!

and to En. Syaiful Redzuan for being photog. He's such a cool photographer walaupon kami menghadapi hari hujan and a gloomy cloud, dia tetap professional. Thanks a lot!

Dan utk 2 kwn perempuan dan 2 kwn lelaki di atas, jutaan terima kasih krn temankan sy utk photo session. I've no other crazy and cool friends as u guys. I'll pass the pics once I get from Syai.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bestnyer convo...may it become one of the sweetest memory in ur life...

Anonymous said...

yeah cik betty. congratz congratz.

sorry la bila kamu tanya di OU, x pegi convo ke? sy jwb mcm heartless je. xde org jemput sy pon. nk tgk siapa je? nanti sy kesedihan & feeling terasa sorang2 lak kan.

tp congratz dr sy mmg ikhlas utk kamu.

Betty A. said...

anon : yerp..it was the sweetest memories..it's once!

jis : heheh...it's ok jis. thank u! ;-)