Si Petite dan Tan Skin Headline Animator

Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Lima

been tag by Ana...hehhe

5 things found in my bag
[ purse ]
[ handphone ]
[ lipstick & lipgloss ]
[ powder foundation ]
[ thumbdrive ]

errr....there's more...

5 things found in my wallet
[ money ]
[ atm & credit card & privilege cards]
[ old money cols ]
[ passposrt picture : me & him ]
[ MMU student smart card ]

5 favorite things in my room
[ my bed]
[ my mags ]
[ my lappy]
[ my wardrobe ]
[ my mr fluffy teddy ;) ]

5 things i’ve always wanted to do
[ get married soon]
[ migrate ]
[ buy a house for my parents ]
[ get done my work B]
[ gain more $$$$ ]

5 things i'm currently into
[ Limewire ]
[ finishing my monthly report ]
[ yogurt ]
[ Shopping ]
[ IKEA ]

5 people i'm going to tag
[ nadia - mesti ]
[ jismin - mesti ]
[ nissie - kalau sudi ]
[ jihan - kalau sudi ]
[ sesiapa yg sudi... ]

No comments: