Si Petite dan Tan Skin Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Aha....what a long hiatus. Bukan disengajakan tapi blog saya telah di "block" oleh server company drp memblogging. And now, Im login thru it. *Suspen*Suspen* Dunno until when this would takes but I just wanna to say that I really miss blogging...really! *trully* The Financial Review, The Movie I'd Watch, The Fashionista Look Out...fffuhh....hoping the server did not block again..plzzz Mr Server..plzzz...

I'll have my long holiday starting from tomorrow until after Xmas. What a long holiday with nothing to do at my hometown. I just miss my time with my family.

And lot of coming xtvt through the end of year. Yeah...the photoshoot of INF's family! Wait for it and our beloved "X-Ketua Kampung GroovePham" a.k.a Infinatez Manager, Abg Famhi will hitch in January with Kak Alice. Wait for the picture!

And....HE's back from Aussie in last November!! What a surprised for me when he came to my office and "taaaraa...I'm back honey" I guess by the mean time, we fill his time with movie-ing and shopping.

Not to forget, to my dear Miss Ekin, get well soon!! Nanti kite makan beramai-ramai bila awak sembuh yer....

Till then guys.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha

and Merry Xmas.


ouh..btw, below person safely back to Malaysia with one piece. *winks*winks*

No comments: