Si Petite dan Tan Skin Headline Animator

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Sejuk Hati" Bila Tengok Gambar "Seksi" Miranda Kerr

Bila dah nak due ni, perasaan macam bercampur-campur. Takut, seronok, teruja...haiyyoo sumer ada la especially mngenangkan sakit bersalin, condition, complication...but I'm praying that nothing serious happen. InsyaAllah.....

Tapi lepas tengok gambar si sexy Victoria Secret Angel, Miranda Kerr, terus macam...........SPEECHLESS!

The excitement and joyful of mommyhood ;-)






On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him.


Thank you everyone for your beautiful well wishes and your lovely thoughts and comments. I haven’t had a lot of time to read many comments or to respond, but please know I will when I do get a chance.



The attached picture is one that Orlando took of us.




Much love Miranda and Orlando



xxx




p/s : Agak-agak berat Miranda kerr ni berapa ek? Baby Flynn ni punya la besar ok! 4 kg lebih u'ols!! Huuuu....... 


Picture credit to : The Victoria's Secret Angels

No comments: