Si Petite dan Tan Skin Headline Animator

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Current Love.....Tetapi..........................

I'm currently in love with...............




at Micheal Kors Runaway



at Marc Jacobs Runaway



Image Google


On Jessica Alba


Do you darlings spot the similarity????

See it....???

More pictures from other fashionistas...


On Hana Tajima


On Yuna

Identify it?????

Still not????

Aiyyooohhhhh..........

it's the
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.


PLEATED PANTS!!!

Now you've seen it!

But what can I say.......my tummy isn't flat anymore coz I'm carrying lil baby inside.

3 months to go......errrr adding by 2 months of confinement.

Then I can wear it!!!! plzzz....plzzzz tummy, be flat like you used to be next year!! ;)

Ok...now I should set the figure and put effort on it...wehuuu!~



Image taken from Google, Hana Tajima Stylecovered and Yuna Tumblr.



No comments: